Thursday 29 August 2024

Store remodel!

Today I was exploring after donating some fossils. I was on my way to the store since it got remodeled today! but then I bumped into Katrina's tent thing!
after getting told my fortune, I went to the store and bought some stuff :3
I bought an axe... only to find out that I already have one! so I'll probably keep the new one in my house XD
I also bought some flower seeds and clothes!

After that, I decided to mail some letters, mainly to the museum BUT I decided to write my first letter to a villager!
I picked Jay as my first, simply because I also have him in other AC games!
So yeah! That's about it! Thankies for reading!! <3

-Love Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing Mods!

 So Today I decided to install a texture pack and decided to play a little :3 The texture pack used is this one !  Anyways, I decided to wal...