Sunday 25 August 2024

Went fishing + paid off the house!

 Today I saw that it was raining. so I got myself an umbrella! just to look cute :3


But then I remembered about the fishing rod I bought earlier! so I got the rod out and decided to go to the ocean to fish but then I saw Joan, so I bought 10 turnips and continued looking for fish.

Then I found a fish and caught it! It was a jellyfish!


After I caught my first jellyfish, for some reason I couldn't stop catching them! They just kept coming to me! So I caught a few more jellyfish and collected some shells to sell! 


Also!


I managed to get enough bells to pay off my house! This was awesome!! :3



And that was the blog for today! Thanks for reading! <3

-Love Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing Mods!

 So Today I decided to install a texture pack and decided to play a little :3 The texture pack used is this one !  Anyways, I decided to wal...