Saturday 24 August 2024

A new visitor!

Today I bought a net from Tom Nook's shop. I caught some bugs and donated them to the museum. I also sold the duplicates and stuff! My first bug I've ever caught in the game was the brown cicada!

I also saw a tent while exploring, Nibbles was inside! I might try talking to her to get her to move to my town later :D

Oh yeah, I also paid back Tom Nook a bit of bells. I'm planning on giving him more later! I do want a bigger house after all :>


That's about it for now! I know this was a short one but I am a little busy at the moment, I'll probably play more tonight and update y'all!

-Love Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing Mods!

 So Today I decided to install a texture pack and decided to play a little :3 The texture pack used is this one !  Anyways, I decided to wal...