Monday 26 August 2024

First custom design!

 Today I did the usual. went exploring, sold stuff I didn't need, etc. however today I did something new! I made my very own custom design! so I went to the able sisters shop and made a design!


It's a cute little heart! The story behind this design is actually related my OC lore! :3 I won't explain the OC lore too much since I'm still working on my lore, but yeah XD


Anyways! I was so happy with my design that I have put it up in the store and up on my door!



After that, I've sold more stuff and sent off some fossils! So yeah! That's about it for today!!

-Love Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing Mods!

 So Today I decided to install a texture pack and decided to play a little :3 The texture pack used is this one !  Anyways, I decided to wal...